<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Drumroll please.....

Not pregnant.

7 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

Sorry to hear that, Feebee. Hope you are coping ok.

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee, so sorry to hear that :(
Be kind to yourself hun
E

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry feebe. got on to your site from magicmum. know the heartache each period brings, but have never tried treatment (YET) the way you write about your miscarriageshas helped me to kind of vocalise how i feel about mine. look after yourself
ger

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw babes, that's crap. So sorry. Isn't the rest month after medicated iui supposed to be a good one too? I hope so. Would love you to have a bfp under the Christmas tree.
Derv

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry hun....thats sh*te!
I was away for the weekend and thinking of you I'm so disappointed for you.
PG as Derv said this month might be yours
Big hugs....Aqua x

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
This is my first time to your blog. Hope I'm not intruding. I did a search for 2 week wait and found you. I'm a surrogate mother or trying to be that is. We originally trie IVF, but their embryo didn't take. We are now doing AI with my egg. I am on day 7 or day 9 depending on how you look at it. I have had 2 home inseminations so it's hard to know exactly what day I'm on. I had a HCG shot as well so home pregnancies tests aren't accurate yet I'm told. I've had positives up to today. Guess the shot is gone? Now I pray just like you do for some real positive signs. The waiting is so hard. I completely understand where you are.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks everyone.

Ger - nice to meet you, sorry to hear about your miscarriages.

Derv - thanks but unfortunately any leftover FSH isn't going to help the useless sperm to swim!

Anon - best of luck with your 2ww.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home