<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, November 30, 2006

So long and thanks for all the fish

One more IUI and then it's all over. The skeptics were right, we obviously weren't meant to have any more children and we should just be thankful for the one we've got.

I may come back and reinvent myself - a new look, a new mission. I'm sure I can think of something......."It's a wonderful life after infertility" or "Life begins after infertility".

But for now, I have other fish to fry. My son needs me, my family needs me. A child that may never be does not.

It's taken too much, so much more than I have shared on this blog.

I need to salvage what is left.

But one more for the road first.

4 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger Becki said...

I'm so sorry to read this. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Huge Hugs to you Feebee,
I think a respite can really both give you your life back and allow you too decide whether you are well and truely done. If you are, it is the right decision for your family.If not,then you at least had time to regroup.In the meantime, who knows what will happen in the month ahead. As always I wish you peace & happiness
whatever you decide,
Lisa

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry - was hoping for you too. Your son is so handsome.

My best wishes, Linda x

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks girls.

Linda - thanks for the compliment about DS. We used to think that we were so good at making babies, that it was our "thing". Maybe we just got all our luck at once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home