<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, November 24, 2006

Time after time

7dpo. The first seeds of doubt have been sown; watch them sprout over the next 24 hours.

I think I have seen the end of the trigger (HCG shot), have had a series of "is it, isn't it?" lines on HPTs over the last couple of days with this morning's being more likely imaginary than not. My temps are high, very high for me in fact. If I was taking my chart as sole evidence, I would be celebrating already. However, my twice a day progesterone pessaries are as likely culprits for this as a developing embryo.

The reason for my sudden lack of certainty that I have two beautiful babies growing inside me (ok, one, the second one is a bit of creative accounting on my part), is that I noticed my first symptoms as 6dpo on my last pregnancy. Now I know every pregnancy is different, and that 7dpo is early (but please don't tell me you didn't test positive until 15dpo - you just weren't trying hard enough), but the testing phase has begun, and it's impossible to ignore any signs that aren't 100% positive. Only time will tell, most likely the next 72 hours of it.

4 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

ah feebee, am rooted to chair wating for result with you (and rooting for you)...seeds of doubt come with the territory so hang tight..9dpo should be conclusive enough so blah blah, everything crossed....will be back on sunday and probably tomorrow for more info! God I hope this it for you, I really really do..its got to be your time.xxN

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the good thoughts in the world to get you through the next 72 hrs.
Don't let the doubt take over.
Will check back tomorrow to see how you're doing.

E

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous gilly said...

10dpo: 37.01, definite pink line on HPT, even visible to a man..

PMSL at this.. been there..

I produce low HCG so it takes ages for me to get a BFP. I hope you get a definate one soon.. Fingers crossed

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Good Luck!
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home