<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Help

I need your help. I spoke to the clinic today and we have three options:

1. Try naturally and hope that DH's sperm has improved enough for us to conceive.
2. Do two more IUIs and then reassess the situation.
3. Go straight to IVF with a Feb/March start.

What do you think we should do?

5 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger LoTwan said...

I would go for the IVF option but you know where I am coming from.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks LoTwan. I clicked through to your blog and was genuinely delighted to see that you were pregnant. Then I saw the date. I will hold onto that thought and hopefully get to reuse it soon.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

Feebee I think IVF is by far the better option. Success rates for IUI are very low, barely more than trying alone. But you have to decide what you're up for.

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think you should do?
IMHO I think you have given iui a fair shot at this stage, and while it has been successful up to a point, it has not given you a baby.
I would schedule the IVF, and do the natural thing for 3 months in the interim.
Having said all this, remember I know fuck all about the nuts and bolts of IVF, so really maybe other more informed readers will advise..

Hope you are all doing ok
Ex

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks everyone. I was leaning in that direction anyway, so what the hell, let's go for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home