<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Friday, December 15, 2006

You've been tagged!

I've been tagged. By Maybe Mama. So here are five things you didn't know about me.

1. I am a very odd-sized 30D.
2. The first record I bought was Oliver's Army by Elvis Costello. Not Mary's Boychild by Boney M, that was bought for me.
3. I have seen David Beckham in a towel.
4. I used to be in the Dublin Children's Opera company.
5. I survived the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001. And I'm talking about the SWP, not the tear gas and bullets!

I know I'm supposed to tag other bloggers now - I wanted to tag some of my regular commenters but then realised that they might not want to share personal info. If you want to, feel free but not obliged.

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Anonymous lisau said...

Hmmmm.....
1. My secret talent is a dead on imitation of Grover.
2. Whenever I cook something I either cut myself,burn or melt something(not the food)but I am a great cook.
3. My singing could suffice as a form of torture during times of war
4. 2 days of the week my house is beautiful & clean,3 days a week it slides downward & the other 2 days..well it isn't pretty.
5. I have been known to dance madly around the house..half of the time thinking I am hot stuff,the other half laughing at myself
*Bonus* I am a die hard bleeding heart liberal

(this is fun)
Where exactly did you see David Beckham in a towel?
Lisa

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Sky said...

David Beckham in a towel??? This is interesting, tell us more!!
Sky

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Ha ha ha, I'm afraid it's not near as decadent or glamorous as it sounds. I used to live in Manchester and, as a die hard Manchester United fan since I was 5, I used to go to matches regularly at Old Trafford. I was at a reserves match when David Beckham was about 18 and was hanging around afterwards chatting to a friend when this fine young man emerged from a doorway, one towel wrapped around his body, another drying his hair.

Lisa - I look forward to seeing your imitation of Grover one day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home