You've been tagged!I've been tagged. By Maybe Mama. So here are five things you didn't know about me.
1. I am a very odd-sized 30D.
2. The first record I bought was Oliver's Army by Elvis Costello. Not Mary's Boychild by Boney M, that was bought for me.
3. I have seen David Beckham in a towel.
4. I used to be in the Dublin Children's Opera company.
5. I survived the G8 summit in Genoa in 2001. And I'm talking about the SWP, not the tear gas and bullets!
I know I'm supposed to tag other bloggers now - I wanted to tag some of my regular commenters but then realised that they might not want to share personal info. If you want to, feel free but not obliged.