<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hope springs eternal

I don't post the cycle stuff much any more so let's have one for the road. I had an early O (CD10), as expected following an LP lengthened by FSH and progesterone. My CD10 temp was very low so I did have a shift the following day, although all temps up to 7dpo remained well below my usual LP temps. So, IVF here we come? Well, not so fast; where there's life, there's hope.

5, 6 and 7dpo saw heartburn, sore boobs and plenty of creamy CM. Today is 8dpo - a sizeable temp shift, although no preceding dip. Boobs still a little sore and a few cramps in the early hours. Not a shadow of a line on this morning's HPT.

Am I pregnant?


Yes I still do this shit. Every fucking month. There is no alternative. Are you laughing at me or nodding your head in agreement? If I added up my loss of productivity from staring at pee sticks over the last 2 years, I probably could have bought myself a year's supply of IVF instead. And the savings in pee sticks would have paid for the nursery. Oh well, so much of life to look forward to once this shit is over.

10 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous amber said...

I think I would do the same as it is human nature to hope no matter how many times the hope has not brought any results.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Sadie said...

hey feebee, it would be wierder if you werent doing the symptom analysis!

i am still reading your blog but silent...as I always feel my comments are inadequate placations (not sure if this is correct usage of the words but think you know what I mean)so havent being adding to your comments ...still here anyway, thinking of you (like your very own stalker :) i guess....

creamy CM is always good, fingers crossed

hope springs eternal etc

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Lisa said...

Hey Feebee,
Hoping for you! As you know 8dpo is a wee bit early! In my early testing past I tended to get them(positives)10 dpo-9 even was unusual. Good luck- it is impossible to not obsess..it IS pregnancy we are talking about.

As for me...laying low still I may jump back in next month...it is a scary thought either way. if I don't- I think I am done- adoption only-which will take awhile, if I do..well you know why THAT is scary!

Lisa

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Artblog said...

With you there Feebee :) Cannot wait!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Dorra said...

Feebee,

Nodding head in agreement - you never give up hope - even when you give up hope iukwim.

Best of luck over the next few days. Life is sometimes just like that. Bloody Murphy and his bloody laws :)

Dorra.

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any news from the pee sticks this morning?
(I think about you lots F. Don't loose sight of that hope)

Ex

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

I can't tell, the whole boobs thing doesn't work for me. Unfortunately there's nothing for it but to keep waiting. And waiting. And waiting...

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately nothing on HPT today, 10dpo. I did have a temp dip yesterday and still have slightly sore boobs so can't let go of hope no matter how hard I try.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous amber said...

I'll check in on Monday to see the news, still hoping for you too all the time.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Still hoping for you here too honey...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home