<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17177972\x26blogName\x3dThe+Waiting+Game\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dLIGHT\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d5855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Thursday, March 22, 2007

What a difference a day makes

Yesterday my HCG levels appeared to drop. A new batch of internet cheapies arrived in the post and I had to pee. Only the faintest line after 10 minutes. I was filled with the fear, waited a couple of hours, same thing, line even disappeared when test dried. In a fit of numb rationality I called the clinic to organise a backup plan. The nurse agreed that it looked like I was losing my babies and I booked a review for 1 May with a view to doing the flare protocol and going to blast.

I tested again, got a slightly better line and tried to be positive. Another test, another disappearing line. By the time DH got home I could barely stand up, my body was aching so much. I held my pee for another 4 hours, tested again and got a better line, although not better than the previous ok one. Went to bed.

This morning there is a line. Slightly lighter than last night's and took the full ten minutes to come up, but crucially I suppose it is there. My head is the most wrecked it has ever been. If stress really did cause miscarriage then my babies would be gonners for sure.

Update: I caved and did another HPT. Much better line. Not as good as Tuesday's but a lot better than yesterday's. I don't know what happened to my HCG levels yesterday, maybe I lost a twin, but it looks like they're rising today. Some of you suggested I ask my clinic for a beta (they don't do them routinely). I will if tomorrow's test is inconclusive but I just don't want to put myself through it if I am happy with tomorrow's line. If all is well in the morning I just want to chuck all the remaining tests in the bin and stick my head in the clouds for the next 8 months. Thanks again for all your support.

16 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Treelo said...

Oh no Feebee... Hang in there honey, it could just be dodgy cheapy tests not being as reactive as a clear blue? I have everything crossed for you, I am WILLING those babies to snuggle in...

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Derval said...

Oh come on you babies, hang tight, you couldn't be in a better place.
Sending you good vibes.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Feebee.
Praying they hold on.
New Lad.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee, try to get some space from it all otherwise you will drive yourself demented. Go out for a walk, or have a sleep. Go and do something that means you cannot test for a while.
Willing your littles ones to hang in there.
E

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Red Mum said...

Your head must be done in, try not to worry, though I know it's easier said that done.

I have everything crossed for you.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Dorra said...

Feebee,

Take it easy hon, rest up and stay positive.

Dorra

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous amber said...

Hang in there, must be torture for you.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor thing - hang in there. Thinking of you.
mcs

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Sky said...

From what I have read, internet cheapies aren't half as reliable as the more expensive chemist purchased tests. Crossing my fingers for you and the little ones.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger DD said...

Why would your nurse say something like that w/o having you come in from a confirmation blood test (beta)? Are you scheduled for one?

I'm sorry that those tests are wreaking havoc on your heart. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee, would you not try a digital one again with FMU - instead of those internet cheapies. Please God everything will be OK. From what I have read the cheapies are not very reliable - especially at your early stage. Am thinking of you and have everything crossed for the best possible outcome.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous lisau said...

Feebee,
I agree that you need Beta blood tests..it's the only thing that is accurate at ths point and the only thing that tells you increased or decreased HCG for sure as opposed to normal variations in the HCG present in urine at this point.
You shouldn't have to deal with this when there is an easy way to real information,
Thinking of you and your babies
Lisa

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Yes - you need blood tests. You can't judge the strength of a pregnancy based on the darkness of a line on a pee test. Make them give you a beta hcg.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger My Reality said...

Go for the beta. At the very least, it will hopefully put you out of this misery.

This kind of torture sucks.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Adrienne said...

A pox on those internet cheapies. They can't be trusted.

Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better about all this - if that means a beta ASAP, then get a beta ASAP.

Sending positive thoughts your way, Feebee.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger opop said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,免費小說 ,av女優貼圖 ,上班族聊天室 ,袍嘯小老鼠影片 ,美腿圖 ,免費aa片試看 ,杜蕾斯成人 ,a片線上免費看 ,電話交友 ,聊天室入口 ,女優盒子 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,熟女人影片 ,999成人性站 ,美眉脫內衣遊戲 ,禁地成人 ,正妹強力版 ,癡漢論壇 ,彰化人聊天室 ,美女相簿 ,大家來找碴美女 ,情色自拍 ,波波情色貼圖 ,裸體美女 ,a38av383影音城 ,成人貼圖 ,18禁卡通 ,比基尼美女 ,熊貓成人貼 ,女同聊天室 ,台灣18成人網 ,qq 交友 ,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home