<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07517177972\46blogName\75The+Waiting+Game\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\46vt\0755855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

All I want for Christmas

All the good news in blogland recently has been making me weepy. Of course it would probably make me weepy in a different way if I wasn't experiencing some good news myself but I'm sure we all understand how that goes.

I can't believe I'm part of the gang. Pregnant I can do but second trimester? Am I really going to be one of those bloggers that gets a happy ending?

Everyone I started out with has a baby now. I stopped reading, many stopped posting and I gradually removed them one by one from my links. Same happened to my second batch. Then I slowly came across a group of women who seemed to be in the same shit state as me - endless failed treatments, multiple losses, failing ovaries and advancing years. I love these women - I didn't even unsubscribe when some of them became pregnant before me! But not everyone gets a happy ending or even a happy beginning. My Christmas wish is that at least all of us will.

Today is my due date for my first IVF. That means My Reality is dealing with a similar date around this time. I wish I was having my babies today and I wish we had never plunged the depths of despair that we have this year. But how can I complain? I have got a happy beginning, if not yet a happy ending. I get to approach Christmas for the first time in three years with hope and happiness.

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, just wish I had a magic wand, that's all.

8 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Girl Grissom said...

FeeBee,
wishing you and babs a safe, happy & healthy Christmas. You deserve each and every moment of joy right now, as does every one of your Gang. So sorry it had to be this way.

Let us know when you get that magic wand!
Luv
GGx

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

I will definitely be waving that wand in your direction GG!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Artblog said...

I love this post, really love it. If I'd have thought of it I'd have said the same.

I wave my imaginative magic wand and wish US all a happy ending, all together or at least one after the other.

It's the least we deserve for all our perseverance and pain. Stubborn I've been called once or twice, glad it's true!

:)

XXX

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feebee, thank you for your kind words and for not forgetting about us gals who have not been as lucky. But I always try to look at these situations as HOPE for all of us. It CAN happen even to the ones that they say haven't a chance in hell. I truly, truly believe that timing is everything and that if a child is to come to us it will make it's way no matter what. I have had 5 mc's all around 10-12 weeks my most recent in September. I have a wonderful son who is 5 1/2 and he is the light of my life. I consider myself one of the lucky ones. Even after all the loss and pain I still have my son to hold at night. But your story gives me great hope at a time when I had really decided to stop trying for number 2. I wish you the most perfect pregnancy..you deserve this. I also wish all the women on here who have yet to have a child the miracle of life very, very soon.

Peace, Denise.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger My Reality said...

Feebee,

Thank you so much for remembering. I have watched some of the babies born to bloggers who cycled with us. It is bittersweet. It reminds me of what could have been.

I am happy that you are well on your way to bringing home another child.

And again, thank you.

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww thanks for thinking of those of us still deep in the trenches, Feebee. I'm in tears after reading that post. Our due date for the baby we lost in May is 21st Dec, and compounded with the anniversary of our first miscarriage last week, I'm approaching Christmas with a huge sense of sadness.

Although on a more positive note, we had our first appointment with Napro people last week, so hopefully they will be able to reach some sort of diagnosis that is treatable. Otherwise I really don't know how much more of this we can go through.

So keep waving that imaginary wand, and a very happy ending to you too!
Jane x

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Denise - have you had extensive tests? Has anything ever been found? Have you been to see Lesley Regan in St Mary's in London? I never believed that miscarriages "just happen", not that many of them. Do you have a doctor that you trust? I hate the thought that some people give up just because their doctors stop trying to discover the problem. I hope you have a good Christmas with your son and I hope you get to hold number 2 next year.

My Reality and Jane - hoping so much for both of you that things work out very soon.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger opop said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,免費小說 ,av女優貼圖 ,上班族聊天室 ,袍嘯小老鼠影片 ,美腿圖 ,免費aa片試看 ,杜蕾斯成人 ,a片線上免費看 ,電話交友 ,聊天室入口 ,女優盒子 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,熟女人影片 ,999成人性站 ,美眉脫內衣遊戲 ,禁地成人 ,正妹強力版 ,癡漢論壇 ,彰化人聊天室 ,美女相簿 ,大家來找碴美女 ,情色自拍 ,波波情色貼圖 ,裸體美女 ,a38av383影音城 ,成人貼圖 ,18禁卡通 ,比基尼美女 ,熊貓成人貼 ,女同聊天室 ,台灣18成人網 ,qq 交友 ,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home