<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07517177972\46blogName\75The+Waiting+Game\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://2weekwait.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://2weekwait.blogspot.com/\46vt\0755855585264951686984', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://track3.mybloglog.com/js/jsserv.php?mblID=2006122920164598'></script>

Monday, November 19, 2007

Introducing Baby B



I cried in the waiting room beforehand. I hadn't thought much about the scan in the lead-up to it and when hit with the reality of the possibility of another lifeless three month old foetus, I crumbled. But today was our day. Heart is beating, baby is growing and everything is the right size and in the right place. And then, the icing on the cake - the nuchal fold measured 1.2mm. We have to wait until Wed for the blood test results but based on the scan, we were told the risk should be in the thousands. The nuchal fold test gives an assessment of the risk that the baby has Down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities. We had both braced ourselves for this as we expect that if it can happen, it will happen to us. All we wanted from this scan was a live baby, anything else was only ever going to be a bonus.

And now that we have been properly introduced, I don't just want a baby, I want this baby. I just can't believe how lucky we are. Part of me is still very, very angry that it has taken so much of our lives to get this far but.......oh.......just look at that video.......what was I saying???

33 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous QUATTRO said...

Wow Feebee, congratulations, have tears in my eyes watching the video of your litte one.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have goose bumps, the video is amazing and that looks like one very very active healthy, glorious baby. Congratulations!
Denise

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little baby - I'm so thrilled for you. We're going for our first ICSI in December and your happy outcome gives me hope.
What consultant are you attending? I know you are a woman who does her research and I want to be ready when I get that BFP at the end of Dec!

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy,
i was thinking of ye this morning, thank you for sharing that precious video of your beautiful baby,

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Claire said...

Awww, look at him waving his little legs about! Congratulations Feebee.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Bekim said...

Delighted for you - what a beaut!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thanks girls!

Claire - "his" - that's what I thought too!

Anon - I am with Valerie Donnelly in the Landscape Clinic in Churchtown. Best of luck with your ICSI!

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved for you that everything looks great. The video is amazing. I was thinking of you this morning and said a prayer that all would be well.
Jane x

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Adie said...

I've been waiting all day to log on and check, and I'm just so thrilled for you! So so thrilled! It's a BABY!!!
Mind you, I think girl, having seen that fabulous smoochy kiss she gave you when she turned her head! Gotta be a girl with those lips (but who actually gives a damn?!)

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so thrilled for you. What a gorgeous wriggly baby. I can't wait to meet him too (yes I too thought 'he's' fantastic straight away). Love to you all.
xLizzy.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, isn't that a sight for sore eyes!!!
What a lovely little wriggler - I'm thinking girl..

Well done to both of you, and what a great NF measurement aswell.
Ex

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger DD said...

Oooooh! Seeing the video is so different than just a picture. Beautiful!

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Dutch said...

Oh wow feebee!!! fantastic video, I automatically thought of it as a 'him' too!

I threw up before every scan because of nerves. The fear of seeing another dead baby was unbearable, I'm so so happy for you that baby is there and kicking ....no wonder you can feel it!

Jaynie MM

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Marie said...

that is awesome! so so so so so happy for you.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger ManicMammy said...

Congrats, what a brilliant scan. Delighted for you.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so thrilled for:) Beautiful scan and a beautiful baby xxx
PI x
MM

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at your beautiful little baby! Thanks so much for sharing the video - it is truly lovely.

Dee (MM)

 
At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Sinéad said...

Feebee, it's amazing. Am so happy for you.
It's almost a year since the scan where I saw my little chap at a similar stage and you've brought it all back to me. It's a magical, indescribable moment.

Stay well missus.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous wildhoney (MM) said...

FeeBee
Amazing...his little one is worth the wait...congrats again and cant wait to see the next pics of the little dote..

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah will you look at that...a wiggle of the leg and a wave at mum and dad!! Think its a he too...

Many congrats Feebee....

Mia01101

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo happy for you Feebee - That little one looks like it is Very happy where it is. I am thinking girl - hmmmmmm, ya - defo a girl !!!

Ejoy, Enjoy, Enjoy

Peach (MM)xxx

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger peep said...

What a great video. I'm so happy for you.

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI F,
that is just so amazing, it really does bring a tear to the eye, the baby is so lively!!!
Congrats, I am so thrilled that the scan was so great,

Cant wait to meet that lively little one, Im so excited!!!!!!!!!
Its really the best news

C

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous amber said...

ah you made me cry.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Feebee, I have been logging onto MM every day waiting for the news of the scan - I am so so so delighted for you.....

Look after yourself and your precious cargo....

Abdou (MM)

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Feebee, I have been logging onto MM every day waiting for the news of the scan - I am so so so delighted for you.....

Look after yourself and your precious cargo....

Abdou (MM)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Artblog said...

Yessssss! so, so happy to read this, you deserve it; may the rest be uneventful..

XXX

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous tiredmam said...

Feebee, I am so delighted for you all, your video brought a tear of delight to my eye.

Congratulations to you all its wonderful news

Tiredmam

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you and your family, congrats, such a precious sight. take care
curlsaloud mm

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

F, that video is amazing. Thank you for sharing it with us. I'm delighted that everything is going so well this time. Please God it will continue this way and that little wriggler will be wriggling in your arms in a few months time.

Jackie (MM).

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Red Mum said...

Thats the best thing I have seen this week :)

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Feebee said...

Thank you all! You are making me cry now...

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger opop said...

性感遊戲 ,成人網站 ,布蘭妮貼圖區 ,kiss情色網 ,網路自拍 ,絲襪美腿 ,歐美貼圖片區 ,情色交友 ,a片分享 ,線上a片 ,sogo情色論壇 ,情色聊天室 ,癡漢論壇 ,et免費a片 ,咆哮小老鼠 ,影音城論壇 ,kavo ,美女遊戲區 ,台灣情 kiss 色網貼圖區 ,辣手美眉 ,情色貼圖 ,美女寫真 ,sogo情色論壇 ,成人視訊 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,影片轉檔 ,美女圖庫 ,脫衣服遊戲 ,999成人性站 ,色咪咪影片網 ,線上即時通 ,18成人avooo ,免費 a片 ,免費av18禁 ,aio交友網 ,無碼女優 ,貼圖 ,69成人 ,美女寫真 ,qq聊天室 ,080苗栗人聊天室 ,波波情色貼圖 ,哈雷聊天室 ,情色漫畫 ,高雄正妹地圖 ,

看a片 ,成人夜色 ,小魔女自拍天堂 ,成人網站 情色論壇 ,視訊 ,影音分享 ,影音部落格 ,卡通影片 ,成人情色 ,色情聊天室 ,野外自拍 ,ut聊天室 ,aa的滿18歲影片 ,正妹強力版 ,3d美女圖 ,聊天室入口 ,性感沙灘3 ,成人文學 ,貼圖區 ,小弟弟貼影片 ,中部人聊天室 ,18禁漫畫 ,vlog電眼美女 ,躺伯虎聊天室 ,正妹照片 ,嘟嘟貼圖 ,av影片 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,a片小說 ,080聊天室 ,a片免費看 ,正妹星球 ,真實自拍 ,看a片 ,免費小說 ,av女優貼圖 ,上班族聊天室 ,袍嘯小老鼠影片 ,美腿圖 ,免費aa片試看 ,杜蕾斯成人 ,a片線上免費看 ,電話交友 ,聊天室入口 ,女優盒子 ,小弟弟貼影片區 ,熟女人影片 ,999成人性站 ,美眉脫內衣遊戲 ,禁地成人 ,正妹強力版 ,癡漢論壇 ,彰化人聊天室 ,美女相簿 ,大家來找碴美女 ,情色自拍 ,波波情色貼圖 ,裸體美女 ,a38av383影音城 ,成人貼圖 ,18禁卡通 ,比基尼美女 ,熊貓成人貼 ,女同聊天室 ,台灣18成人網 ,qq 交友 ,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home