I've been tagged!By Peep. I must post six random things about myself. As I've said previously, I don't like talking about myself much, so let's see...
1. I love quizzes, any sort really - the harder and faster the questions, the better. So does DH - we are very competitive.
2. I have an extra-strong sense of smell. Not really an asset.
3. Although I don't make a big deal of it, bad spelling and punctuation really annoy me, to the point that they might actually affect my opinion of the writer as a person! And yes, if you find any typos on my blog, you may apply appropriate punishment.
4. I suffer from repetitive strain injury (RSI), although it is a lot more manageable now than when I was a full-time nerd.
5. A chain of events that just happened led me to think of point number 4, and it is a measure of my current state of calmness and serenity that I have decided to let it lie and not post about it. So point number 5 is - I am very calm and serene these days.
6. I'm a big Man Utd fan. Since 1975. That's the season they spent in the old 2nd Division. If I had been a glory-seeker, I would have chosen Derby County. Not that I regularly find myself in the position of having to be defensive about my choice or anything.
I tag LoTwan and John.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least two people.
5) Make sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Oh, I've just read the rules. Number 6 is actually a very important thing but I can't be bothered thinking of anything else so it stays.